Radiologic Sciences Program
The YVCC Radiologic Sciences Program strives to graduate individuals who are qualified in the use of ionizing radiation for the purpose of diagnostic imaging and demonstrate professional and ethical behavior in delivering quality patient care.
- Students will graduate with entry-level job skills.
- Students will be prepared to pass the national exam for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- The program will maintain integrity and beresponsive to community needs.
The following YVCC employees would be delighted to assist you
(509) 574-4932 Office: Lyon Hall-J190
Chris Beaudry, M.Ed., R.T. (R)(M)(CT) ARRT
(509) 574-4931 Office: Lyon Hall-J192
Vickie Tanasse, B.S., R.T. (R)(M) ARRT
(509) 574-6853 Office: Lyon Hall-J188
MARCH 1 of each year!
Yakima Valley Community College does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, genetic information, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. All inquiries regarding compliance should be directed to the Director of Human Resource Services, YVCC, South 16th Ave. & Nob Hill Blvd., Yakima, WA 98902; or call (509) 574-4670.